Dockapps are small "dockable" applications designed for the Windowmaker window manager.
- minidock is a 4 buttons application launcher for the Windowmaker dock. A collection of config files are provided for common needs such as Internet applications, Office, Coding. Double RIGHT click on the button allow to modify commands and icons from a dialog window. The user can so build his own collection of command-launchers, from the mouse. Minidock is written with C-GTK.
Devmon USB Plug'nPlay daemon
- devmon is a daemon that monitors plugs of usb storage devices (ie : flash cards). When a device is detected, devmon mounts it and start a dockapp that allows to launch your favorite filemanager (left click) or unmount the device (right click). For 2.6 kernel users only !
Cdmon CD Plug'nPlay daemon
- cdmon is a daemon that monitors plugs of CD medias. When a CD is detected, devmon mounts it and start a dockapp that allows to launch your favorite filemanager (left click) or unmount the device (right click).
- Wmtrash is a Desktop trash manager (for Gnome, KDE, ...) : left click : browse trash, double right click : empty trash.
- Minicontrol is a dockapp featuring : simple digital CLOCK , WPrefs launcher button , Shutdown-Restart button.